Configured Patient Monitor
The VitaLogik 6000, is a pre-configured multi-parameter patient bedside monitor with a 15″ flat screen display and a battery back-up.
The Monitor is suitable for a broad range of patient applications within the Critical Care Units and Operating Rooms or any area of the hospital that requires large display solutions and enables LAN or WLAN connectivity.
The Extensive storage capability is a part of the basic software package that enables long-term data storage.
Features and Benefits
Long-term data storage:
- Graphic Trend
- Numeric Charts
- ECG & Vital Signs Waveform Full Disclosure
- LAN connectivity
- Wireless LAN Option
- MenneNet – Interface to Nurse Central Station
- Full Connectivity with Medical IT Systems
- Easily customizable for optimal clinical us
- Demo Mode
- User friendly, intuitive interface, including easy access “Quick Keys”
- Special features – CRG, Alarm Watch, CerebraLogik – Dual Channel EEG & aEEG
- Multiple Interface Options – Ventilators, Anesthesia machine, Anesthetic Gases, PiCCO, Vigilance/Vigileo, Radical 7, BIS
- Customizing Tools – Monitor Profile, Quickeys, Permission Editor
- Working successfully in all Hospital units, including: Emergency Room, Trauma Unit, Operating Room & Recovery, Neonatal ICU, Respiratory ICU, Cardiac ICU