Compact Mobile Monitor
The VitaLogik 4000 Series is a compact transport pre-configured multi-parameter patient monitoring system with a 12.1″ flat screen display and a battery back-up that suits a wide range of patient applications for Adults, Pediatrics & Neonates.
The VitaLogik 4000 Series provides a solution for the whole hospital area with either a LAN or WLAN connectivity to the MenneNet Network.
Monitor Configuration and Options
- VitaLogik 4000/4500 is a portable 12”, multi-parameter vital signs monitor
- Optional Built-in recorder
- Optional Touch screen
- Available in two versions:
- VitaLogik 4000, a non invasive monitor with ECG, Respiration, SpO2, NIBP and Temperature
- (VitaLogik 4500 invasive monitor with additional 2 Invasive Blood Pressure channels (optional: 4 IBP and Thermo-Dilution Cardiac Output.
- Optional side stream EtCO2.
- Line operated with 3 hours (optional 6 hours) battery backup
- Data transfer to central station and printer via wired or wireless (optional) Local Area Network
- Long term memory
Features and Benefits
- Long-term data storage:
- Graphic Trend
- Numeric Charts
- ECG & Vital Signs Waveform Full Disclosare
- LAN connectivity
- Wireless LAN Option
- MenneNet – Interface to Nurse Central Station
- Full Connectivity with Medical IT Systems
- Easily customizable for optimal clinical use
- Demo Mode
- User friendly, intuitive interface, including easy access “Quick Keys”
- Special features – CRG, Remote View Alarm Watch
- Multiple Interface Options – Ventilators, Anesthesia machine, Anesthetic Gases, PiCCO, Vigilance/Vigileo, Radical 7, BIS
- Customizing Tools – Monitor profile, Quickeys, Permission editor
- Applications: Mobile Patient Monitoring, Emergency Room, Trauma Unit, Operating Room & Recovery, Neonatal ICU, Respiratory ICU, Cardiac ICU