Features & Benets
- Multi Parameter plug in Module for all basic Vital Signs
- The Multi Parameter Module (MPM) is also a Transport Monitor
- MPM provides continuity of patient data even during transport.
- Convenient for use in transfer between hospital units
- Long-term data storage:
- Graphic Trend
- Numeric Charts
- ECG & Vital Signs Waveform Full Disclosure
- LAN connectivity
- Wireless LAN Option
- MenneNet – Bed to bed communication and Interface to Nurse Central Station
- Connectivity with Medical IT Systems
- Easily customizable for optimal clinical use
- Demo Mode
- User friendly, intuitive interface, including easy access “Quick Keys”
- Special features – CRG, Alarm Watch, CerebraLogik – Dual Channel EEG & aEEG
- Multiple Interface Options – Ventilators, Anesthesia machine, Anesthetic Gases, PiCCO, Vigilance/Vigileo, Radical 7, BIS, NMT.
- Customizing Tools – Monitor Profile, Software Quickeys, Permission Editor.
Combined Modular Patient Monitor and Transport Monitor Transfer from bed side to transport without disconnection of patient cables and sensors Working successfully in all Hospital units and transport, including:
- Emergency Room
- Trauma Unit
- Neonatal ICU
- Respiratory ICU
- Operating Room & Recovery
- Cardiac ICU
Multi-parameter modular patient monitor
The Menntor X7 is a Modular Patient Monitor, with a 15″ at screen display and more than 3 hours battery backup. It has an extensive storage capability of Full Disclosure, Charts, Trends and Event Strips.
The Multi-Parameter Module (MX57) serves as a front end for vital signs acquisition while connected to the Menntor X7 host, and serves as a transport monitor with 5.7″ display when is taken out of the Menntor X7.
All the data collected during transport can be imported to the host monitor to provide continuity of patient data.
Monitor Conguration and Options
Menntor X7 is a 15”, vital signs modular monitor.
- Optional Built-in recorder
- Optional Touch screen
- Line operated with 3 hours (optional 6 hours) battery backup
- Bed to Bed and Central station data transfer via wired or wireless (optional) Local Area Network
- MX57 – MPM – Multi Parameter plug in Module MX57 with optional 5.7″ display
Automatic Landsacape (horizontal) or Portrait (vertical) vital signs view.
The MPM is equipped with battery and optional display of vital signs Data and Waveforms
MPM Vital Signs
- 3/5 / 12 lead ECG,
- SpO2 (Nellcor),
- 2 Temperatures
- 2 Invasive Blood pressure channels (Optional 4)
- Cardiac output (thermo-dilution)
- EtCO2 Microstream Module
- Spirometry – Pulmonary Mechanics Module
Menntor X7 Display Modes
Vital Signs and waveform display
Very Big Number display
Remote Bed View and Alarm Watch
Vital signs chart with up to one minute resolution
Full Disclosure of ECG waveforms 10 second display
CerebraLogik aEEG Display
MX57 – MPM Display Modes
Landscape Big Number View
Portrait Linear Waveform View