Central Nurse Station
Mennen Medical Ensemble is a system for central display of up to 16 patients which are connected through an Ethernet LAN to bedside monitors.
The Ensemble can connect to all Mennen Medical monitoring devices and displays various vital signs information collected such as: ECG, Arrhythmia, ST Segment, Respiration, Temperature, Invasive Blood Pressures, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure, Pulse Oximetry, End Tidal CO2 and more. The Ensemble may be used in many different clinical specialties within the hospital.
Functions & feature
The Ensemble shows:
- Up to 16 with 2 waveforms per bed.
- 1 to 8 full length screen formats
- 2 to 16 half length screen formats
- Full waveform length 8 seconds (Up to 6 beds)
- Full waveform Length 6 seconds for 8 beds
- Half waveform length 4 seconds
- Up to 8 traces for a single bed
The Viewing options of stored monitor data includes:
- Patient Information (ADT)
- Charts – Numerical
- Trend – Graphic
- Full Disclosure All leads ECG waveform
- Overview – All Waveforms with top ECG
- Event Strips (Full Disclosure and Overview)