Electrophysiology Monitoring System
The EMS-XL is a computerized Cardiac Electrophysiological measurement system, intended to be used for performing computerized Cardiac Electrophysiological and Ablation procedures.
Mennen Medical’s EMS-XL is designed for the Interventional Cardiac Electrophysiologist.
This efficient and convenient solution is fully integrated with a built-in stimulator for complete monitoring, studying & documenting of all types of arrhythmias during electrophysiology procedures.
Available in 32 or 64 channel models, EMS-XL is technologically proven with a unique design that offers reliable, state of the art ICECG traces to fulfill the specific requirements of the EP lab.
The EMS XL has various ablators interface ability, and a connectivity to Mennen Medical’s Horizon XVu, all allowing for the complete solution of the cardiac laboratory.
Features and Benefits
- signal clarity
- Built-in integrated stimulator
- User-Friendly graphic interface
- Customized configuration of waveform layout
- Total full disclosure with archiving ability
- Full playback capabilities
- Multiple measuring calipers for real-time and review
- Interface to multiple RF ablation generators
- Easily upgradeable software
- Snapshot included in final report
- Final report processing
- Off-line review station (optional)